‘It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.’
Welcome to The Family Nest
Hello and Welcome! I’m Karina.
I am a family coach who is on a heart driven mission to help parents improve the relationship they share with themselves, each other and their children.
I firmly believe that deep inside all of us, we yearn to follow our truth, we want to live happy and fulfilled lives, we crave relationships filled with love and connection and we want to be the best role models we can for our children.
That is so much easier said than done though, right?
The first step is answering the call deep within you, that ongoing sense that lets you know that it is time to do something different. It is time to poke your head out from behind the curtains and have a look at the possibilities that await.
Maybe that’s why you’re here.
Many of the parents I work with find themselves at a crossroads in their life and want someone to walk beside them as they explore options for a better future for themselves and their family.
For others, it’s about stepping into a completely safe and nurturing environment to heal old wounds, discard un resourceful beliefs and resolve the suffocating feeling that has been holding them back for so many years.
For many parents, it’s drawing the line in the sand saying “enough is enough.” I no longer want to put up with either the constant stress in our family or the mundane beige existence we are living.
The committed parents I work with are realising the amazing results that can be achieved through the use of proven coaching methodologies and principles.
It is such an honour and privilege to facilitate the process where individuals regain self trust, embrace their unique strengths and gifts and really begin to respect and love who they are. Many go on to share an incredible new found connection within their spousal relationship and willingly embrace the communication skills and sustainable frameworks we have put in place together, to design the life they love.
5 reasons why parents choose to work with The Family Nest
1. Packages are tailored to the individual needs of the family.
Everyone of us is incredibly unique and every family is different. A “one size fits all” approach to paving the way to a happy and connected family never works. Particular care is taken when designing packages for parents to care for individual preferences, ensuring desired outcomes are achieved.
2. Our packages cater for parents wanting deep sustainable change within their family relationships.
The parents I work with understand that surface level tips and tricks are highly ineffective and unsustainable. The parents who choose to work with me are looking for someone to walk beside them as they create lifelong changes within themselves and their family. They are committed to resolving issues that have been holding them back for many years and are having a detrimental effect on their family relationships.
3. Range of options to connect and work together.
Just as every individual person is different, so too are their preferences for working together. If a short, medium or long term monthly retainer package isn’t your style, I have other options for you to share the journey with me.
* The Family Nest Facebook Page offers regular value throughout the week – https://www.facebook.com/Karinaatfamilynest/
* The Family Nest Closed Facebook Group offers regular value throughout the week and offers members a complimentary monthly group coaching session via Zoom or Free Conference Call – click here to join the group.
* SHE Wisdom provides a supportive, judgement free environment for women to connect, learn more about themselves and enhance their inner wisdom and grow.
* Individual face to face sessions are available in Allambie Heights.
* Individual online sessions via Zoom are available, which are recorded for your convenience.
* Monthly group coaching at the Zen Collective in Brookvale.
Click here for session details
4. The confidence knowing you’re in safe hands.
I has the following experience and qualifications:
* Qualified Paediatric RN with over 15 years experience.
* Former Massage and Bowen Therapist
* Qualified Dr Thomas Gordon’s Parent Effectiveness Training (PET) Instructor
* Certified Life Coach
* Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
* Mother of two school aged children
5. Sustainable change and results are our number one priority.
The client enters into the coaching process with the full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results. The proven coaching methodologies, principals and frameworks that are used are designed to create a platform for obtaining optimal results for healing and transformation. When clients take full responsibility for the outcomes they want for themselves and their children, the results are extraordinary.